Switching Box ISW-50G
This is a switching box with a built-in A/D converter (ADC) developed to expand the number of measuring channels combined with a data logger TDS-540, TDS-630, or TDS-530.
Combined use with a data logger TDS-540 and 20 switching boxes ISW-50G allows high-speed scanning of 1000 channels in 3 seconds.
- TML 1-gauge 4-wire method with one-touch connection by modular plug
- Electrically insulated from data logger
- Multi-measurement of strain, DC voltage, temperature with PtRTD and thermocouple
- High resolution mode of 0.1 x 10-6 strain measurement incorporated
- Scanning time is 0.04 second for one channel. It is 2 seconds for 50 channels.
- The ISW-50G-05 is equipped with one-touch connector receptacles for all channels in addition to standard terminals.
- Built-in surge absorber for lightning
- Simultaneous measurements of strain and temperature in the same channel with temperature-integrated strain gauge
Type ISW-50G Number of measuring channels 50 channels Scanning time 50 channels in 2 seconds
1000 channels in 2 seconds
Dimensions ISW-50G : 298(W) x 100(H) x 500(D) mm
ISW-50G-05 : 298(W) x 100(H) x 600(D) mm
Weight ISW-50G : Approx. 8 kg
ISW-50G-05 : Approx. 8 kg (also serving as connector)
Power supply AC85-250 V 50/60 Hz 37 VA MAX
DC10-16 V 0.8 A MAX
Switching Box SSW-50D
The SSW-50D switching box is used in combination with TML Data Loggers to expand the measuring channels. The number of measuring channel is 50 per unit, and in addition to measurements of strain in ordinary bridge configurations, DC voltage and thermocouple, and a new strain measurement method with a 1-gauge 4-wire is provided.
Since modular connector plugs are available for the 1-gauge 4-wire measurement, wire connection can be speedy finished.
- One-touch connection with 1-gauge 4-wire method and modular plug
- Available for strain, DC voltage and thermocouple measurements
- High resolution mode of 0.1 x 10-6 strain available
- Built-in power booster provided for long distance or large number of channels extension
- The SSW-50D-05 is equipped with one-touch connector receptacles for all channels in addition to standard terminals.
- Can be used with TML Switching boxes model SSW / ASW / ISW-50C
- Option includes built-in heater for moisture prevention
Type SSW-50D Measuring object Strain, DC voltage, Thermocouple Number of measuring channels 50 channels Dimensions SSW-50D : 298(W) x 100(H) x 500(D) mm
SSW-50D-05 : 298(W) x 100(H) x 600(D) mm
Weight SSW-50D : Approx. 7 kg
SSW-50D-05 : Approx. 8 kg (connector type)
Power supply Supplied from data logger.
When the power booster is used, AC power is required.
AC85-250V 50/60Hz 10 VA MAX
Switching Box ASW-30C/ASW-50C
These are switching boxes to expand measurement channels in combination with TML data loggers.
- Sensor mode can be programmed from data logger
- Measurement of strain, DC voltage and thermocouple
- Cascade connection with data logger using 9mm dia. cable
- Both screwing and soldering connection possible
- The ASW-50C-05 is equipped with one-touch connector receptacles for all channels in addition to standard terminals
- Measurement in high humid environment possible using moisture prevension heater (Option)
- Complete correction method for strain
Type ASW-30C/ASW-50C Measuring object Strain, DC voltage, Thermocouple Number of measuring channels ASW-30C : 30 channels
ASW-50C : 50 channels
ASW-50C-05 : 50 channels
Dimensions ASW-30C : 298(W) x 149(H) x 283(D) mm
ASW-50C : 298(W) x 149(H) x 420(D) mm
ASW-50C-05 : 298(W) x 149(H) x 545(D) mm
Weight ASW-30C : Approx. 7 kg
ASW-50C : Approx. 10 kg
ASW-50C-05 : Approx. 13 kg
Power supply Supplied from data logger
When power booster is used, AC power source is required.
AC90-110 V 50/60 Hz 6 VA MAX