6-Component Wheel Force Measuring System
Slip-ring type SLW-NC 6-Component Wheel Force Transducer
This is a load cell which measures an external force passed to the tire from the road surface while the car is running, by breaking the force down into orthogonal three-component force and three moments around the force axes. Highly precise measurement is possible in every driving condition owing to its load detecting part with reasonably arranged strain gauges, slip ring and rotary encoder assembly with improved vibration resistance, and waterproof structure. This transducer is used together with the exclusive 6-component force analyzer MFT-306. The 6-component force is indicated in a coordinate system based on the car body.
- High precision
- Light weight
- Installation possible to various vehicles using exclusive rim and hub adaptor
- Easy installation to an actual car
- Running in the rain possible by the waterproof structure
Miniature 6-Component Force Analyzer MFT-306
The miniature 6-component force analyzer MFT-306 is connected to a 6-component wheel force transducer and receives force signals as three-component force and three moments around the force axes. Corrections are digitally processed for mutual interference between components and for rotation based on the rotation signal from the encoder. Signals of 6 components and tire rotation count are output from the connectors on the front panel as analog voltage. Setting and monitor viewing are done on a PC, controlling up to 4 units of 6-component force analyzer. After the setting, the analyzers can perform measurements by themselves without a PC.
- Constructed small and light to save the installation space
- High speed operation of correcting mutual interference and rotation
- Voltage output of 6-component data and tire rotation
- Forward and backward measurement possible with the encoder
- Characteristics data of 6-component wheel force transducer are set by a PC
- Control possible for up to 4 units